Comprehensive Eye Care
- Complete eye examinations/Annual eye examination/Screening tests, for all ages
- Diabetic eye examination
- Dry eye and ocular surface diseases (Blepharitis), Latest in diagnosis and management.
- Allergic eye diseases
- Emergency Eye Care
- Optical and Vision services, including prescription for Eye Glasses and Contact lens fitting
Diabetic Eye Examination
To detect diabetic retinopathy and to monitor its progression patients need a comprehensive eye evaluation:
During eye evaluatin patients will be tested in several areas:
Visual acuity test and Slit-lamp examination:
This uses an eye chart to measure how well you can distinguish object details and shape at various distances. Perfect visual acuity is 20/20 or better.
Slit lamp is a type of microscope is used to examine the front part of the eye, including the eyelids, conjunctiva, sclera, cornea, iris, anterior chamber, lens, and also parts of the retina and optic nerve.
Drops are placed in your eyes to widen, or dilate, the pupil, enabling your Eye M.D. to examine more thoroughly the retina and optic nerve for signs of damage.
It is important that your blood sugar be consistently controlled for several days when you see your eye doctor for a routine exam. If your blood sugar is uneven, causing a change in your eye's focusing power, it will interfere with the measurements your doctor needs to make when prescribing new eyeglasses. Glasses that work well when your blood sugar is out of control will not work well when your blood sugar level is stable.
Your Eye M.D. may find the following additional tests useful to help determine why vision is blurred, whether laser treatment should be started, and, if so, where to apply laser treatment.
Optical coherence tomography (OCT)
OCT is a non-invasive scanning laser that provides high-resolution images of the retina, helping your Eye M.D. evaluate its thickness. OCT can provide information about the presence and severity of macular edema (swelling).
Dry Eye Syndrome
Allergy Eye Disease
- Advanced/suture-less cataract Surgeries
- Premium Multifocal intraocular lenses to correct distance computer, and near vision
- Accommodative lenses (Crystalens)
- Correction of Astigmatism with Toric intra ocular lenses
- Astigmatic Keratotomy/ Limbal Relaxing Incision to correct astigmatism
Glaucoma (Diagnosis and Management)
- Diagnosis/screening and treatment all kinds of glaucoma with the use of advanced technologies
- Laser treatment for glaucoma ( selective laser trabeculoplasty, laser iridoplasty, laser gonioplasty, laser iridotomy)
- Glaucoma surgeries with advanced techniques, (trabeculectomy, glaucoma shunt procedures, trabectome, endoscopic laser photocoagulation canaloplasty)
- Pterygium surgeries with sutureless technique
- Conjunctival reconstruction with Amniotic membrane and tissue glue.
- Eyelid lift ( Blepharoplasty)
- Ectropian repair
- Entropion repair
- Facial Eyelid Spasms ( Blepharospasems )
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
|Comprehensive Care||Cataract Procedure|
|Diabetic Eye Exams||Glaucoma Procedures|
|Dry Eye Syndrome||Pterygium Surgery|
|Eye Emergencies||Eyelid Procedures|
|Allergy Eye Disease||Optical Services|